In early 2004 we originally conceived and began developing Route56Homes.com. As both homeowners and investors in the Carmel Valley market, we saw a need for not only an online resource for the area, but - more importantly - a place for homeowners and home buyers in the area to find the local expertise they want…and Route56Homes.com was born.
While the website at www.Route56Homes.com plays a key and vital role in providing our community with resources that are available 24/7, the success of our business is based
almost entirely on the satisfaction of our clients. Without that, we’re just another website. Please take the time to review some of the feedback we’ve received from the satisfied customers we’ve assisted throughout the years to get a sense of how we take customer service to the highest level.
Whether your home search takes you to Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, Santaluz or elsewhere, our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients every day. If we can do that consistently, we know we’ve done our job well. Nothing satisfies us more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful sale or the purchase of a lifetime. We invite you to contact us to discuss your real estate goals and find out more about us.
Real Estate Accomplishments & Certifications
- Certified Relocation Specialists (CRS)
- Fine Homes Specialists
- eCertified (online specialist designation)
- eTeam and eRealty/Yahoo! Specialists
- Estate Properties Division - Certified Members
- President’s & Chairman’s Circle Award Winners
- Graduate, The Bishop’s School, La Jolla
- President of National Advertising Agency
- National and International Advertising experience in NY, Los Angeles
- Ran non-profit youth athletics program for several years that helped place high school seniors into colleges and universities on scholarship
- Was raised in San Diego since age 3
- Continues to coach and mentor youths in volleyball
- Business background in politics and non profit work in New York, Washington DC and San Diego
- Worked on United States Presidential Inaugural Committee Managed marketing division of politically-based business start up
- Fundraiser for Institute of the Americas
- Has competed in the Dublin Marathon and Ironman Triathlons